Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm feeling good

The title says it all really. I am feeling good about this journey. I have not over indulged over Easter, in fact I did not eat one solitary egg. I did buy a gold bunny, but he is still intact. I know that some time soon I will need a chocolate fix, so his days are numbered.

The feeling isn't just food related either. The weather has been so good, it has been warm but not hot, and fine all weekend, so I have spent time out and doing things. I spent most of yesterday tackling the jungle (also laughingly called the garden), so it now looks like somebody owns it, albeit an incompetent gardener, but owned none the less. Today was the domestic goddess workout, and things that haven't been cleaned for ages are now sparkling. If only they stayed that way, sigh.

The really big news for me is the fact that the world's worst cook, has finally found a cookbook which she likes, and is doable. Yay for the Symply Too Good books. I have managed to make some very nice (and totally edible meals using these). This is a big moment and makes me feel very good. LOL

And to top all this happiness off, I have managed to not only track, but stick to my points over this weekend. How good is that? I just hope that the good vibes continue for tomorrow night's weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment