Monday, March 9, 2009

The first day

I have been on the weight loss wagon for about 3 months now. In all honesty I have been hanging off the back threatening to fall off for a fair bit of that time, but I am still here.

I signed up with Weight Watchers in December, and started off really well. Then Christmas happened, and it was the change of routine that did me in rather than the food as such. Now I need to recommit to putting my health and well being ahead of the demands placed on my by other people and circumstances.

I have been inspired by blogs kept by fellow Weight Wathers, and have decided to make my own blog. I can't imagine that anyone would actually want to read the mad ramblings of my mind, but I do want to keep a record of my journey.

I have added the blogs which I read, because these ladies inspire me to keep believing that I can do it. I suspect that much of the time I won't enjoy it, but I just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the land of blogging
    I am so glad you are back on the wagon

    Look forward to following your journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dentelle,

    Thanks for popping into my blog.. pleased to meet you.

    I am really glad that you are still holding onto the weightloss wagon - to be honest so I am and I must say JUST! I have been finding it really hard to get 100% committed lately although I know that the program works etc..

    Good luck on your journey - I am sure you will make it...just take one step at a time and before you know it your journey will be over... I think I had better take some of my own advice LOL!!

    littlepiggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find blogging fabulous as it allows me to express how I am feeling. Once you get into the swing of it, you will find it addictive. Martine

    ReplyDelete